Tuesday, April 20, 2010

36 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes, I still fit into a few of them.

Sleep: Fine.

Best moment this week: On Sunday afternoon, we laid on a blanket under the trees in our front yard for several hours. We ate lunch, talked to neighbors that walked by, took a nap, played with Rosey, and just hung out. The weather was gorgeous and it was so relaxing.

Movement: I love to feel her little feet pressing outwards and watch the huge waves she creates on my belly when she moves.

Gender: Girl

Birthing Signs: Just continued Braxton Hicks that increase in frequency as the day goes on and I become more tired. I actually have felt less pelvic pressure this week than last week but more soreness in my hips and lower back.

Stretch Marks? Sigh, yes. I have one right over my left hip. This is probably not a good sign of things to come... But, that's okay!

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings/Aversions: Not really.

What I am looking forward to: I'm getting a massage from THE woman to go to for prenatal work on Friday... like she's known around the country for it. I'm so excited and feel so lucky!

What I miss: Nesting is in full force (I actually vacuumed out the spice drawer in the kitchen on Saturday...) which has given me a dose of energy that I haven't had in a long time. It has made me realize how much I'm looking forward to getting back into my old body.

Weekly Wisdom: Marry someone that takes care of you with a smile. I swear Mike is wonderful to me even when I'm sick of hearing myself complain. He has made this pregnancy so much easier and more comfortable for me. Sorry, honey, I have to brag on you sometimes... :)

4 comments:

heather said...

You look absolutely beautiful in this picture!! I know its hard sometimes during this point to feel pretty so I had to tell you because I kept going back to it. You have that "about to be a mommy" glow about you and it looks beautiful!!

Hillary said...

Thank you, Heather! xo

Aleksandra Dominska said...

You really do look stunning! I hope one day I look this incredible in my last trimester. miss your face.

Rachael said...

You look beauuutiful. I can't wait!!!!