Tuesday, May 4, 2010

38 Weeks

Maternity clothes? When I actually bother to get out of my pajamas...

Sleep: I've had a head cold during the past week, so the first few nights I kept waking up to blow my nose and cough. The last several nights, however, I've slept like a rock for at least 12 hours. I think my body is working really hard to heal before BIRTHDAY!

Best moment this week: On Sunday night we had dinner at my Godmother's house and got to spend some time with lots of people we love. There really hasn't been much baby related stuff going on. I've just been wishing her to stay in until I'm completely well. I'm much better now, but I'm still hoping for a few days to recover.

Movement: Because I have been really low key this week, I have noticed all of her movements. She's been wiggling a lot and pressing her little feet out on my right side. It's too funny.

Gender: Girl

Birthing Signs: ?? I don't think so. Some pelvic pressure, some birthing waves, but nothing that has made me really wonder if it was time... I've started taking herbs and evening primrose oil, so I'm hoping they're helping to prepare my body.

Stretch Marks? Still two on my left hip.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings/Aversions: Nada

What I am looking forward to: Mike's birthday on Thursday. He's taking the day off of work and I LOVE it when he's home in the middle of the week!

What I miss: Regular breathing. I will be so happy when I kick this cold completely!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep it off.

No comments: