Wednesday, February 10, 2010

26 Weeks


Maternity clothes? Yah.

Sleep: Still pretty good this week. I've noticed that I get hot really easily though so I find myself peeling the covers off frequently.

Best moment this week: We are loving our birthing class and it didn't disappoint this week. Under self hypnosis, I had an awesome experience with managing discomfort. It gave me a lot of confidence that this is a great technique for us. I feel like we have a lot left to learn before the final exam in May, but I'm pumped up about it.

Movement: I'm starting to feel her roll around instead of just feeling quick kicks. Sometimes when I press lightly on an area where she is moving, I can feel her push back against my hand. It melts me.

Gender: Girl!

Birthing Signs: Thankfully, none.

Stretch Marks? Not yet.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings/Aversions: I've been wanting fresh, raw veggies all the time. And ice cream. At least there's a balance. :)

What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery this weekend. We're only painting one wall, but it will still be fun!

What I miss: Being able to get off the sofa without it feeling like a struggle.

Weekly Wisdom: Just when you can't believe how big your belly is, it gets bigger. :)

Milestones: I have been pregnant for HALF OF A YEAR! That is a total mind blow.

No comments: