Tuesday, March 2, 2010

29 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Full panel pants rock.

Sleep: I've been sleeping really well this week. It's been heavenly.

Best moment this week: In regard to the pregnancy, I feel really good that I got all of the baby's clothes and bedding washed. I know that we will be getting more before she gets here but I'm glad to know that a big portion of it is clean, folded and waiting for her arrival.

Movement: Her new trick is kicking my ribs. It feels great (not!) I can tell that she is really growing and getting stronger and that part is amazing.

Gender: Girl!

Birthing Signs: Thankfully, none.

Stretch Marks? Still none on the belly.

Belly Button in or out? In but getting more shallow.

Cravings/Aversions: Loving fruits and sweets.

What I am looking forward to: This coming Sunday will be our final birthing class, and we are going to have a "birthing rehearsal." I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I'm intrigued and will report back.

What I miss: Rationality. This week I have felt pretty hormonal. I can always recognize it for what it is, but that doesn't somehow make me feel much better in the moment.

Weekly Wisdom: It's all going to be worth it...it's all going to be worth it...it's all going to be worth it...

Milestones: Last week of the twenties?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.